If you believe that you or a loved one underwent an unneeded catheterization and heart stent surgery at King’s Daughters Medical Center in Ashland, Kentucky, you should speak with a lawyer from Bubalo Law PLC as soon as possible.
Kentucky places a strict time limit on the amount of time you have to bring a personal injury or wrongful death claim. We will need to speak with you right away to get started on evaluating your case.
If you delay contacting us, the time limit may expire on filing a claim in your case. This means you would be permanently barred from seeking damages that could include:
- Medical expenses – This type of damages covers the costs of all medical examinations, tests, operations, medication and therapy you have required. It also includes all future medical expenses that could arise in your case.
- Lost wages – If you have missed income due to an unnecessary heart stent procedure, this type of damages would cover your losses. You may also recover for all future wage losses based on your damaged earning capacity and lost career opportunities.
- Pain and suffering – Medical records and expert medical testimony that explain the complications you have suffered from an unneeded catheterization and heart stent surgery could be used to establish these damages. You should be fully and fairly compensated for all physical and emotional harm you have suffered.
- Wrongful death damages – If you have lost a family member due to an unnecessary stent procedure, you could recover funeral and burial expenses as well as compensation for the loss of the companionship and services of your loved one.
- Punitive damages – These are meant to punish a defendant for shockingly bad or outrageous behavior and to deter similar future offenses. Depending on the facts discovered in your case, it may be appropriate to seek these damages.
Don’t Wait To Talk With A Lawyer About Your Unnecessary Heart Stent Case
In order to answer all questions we have about your case, to conduct a proper investigation and to consult with medical experts, the legal team of Bubalo Law PLC will need time. It is crucial to contact us without delay. We are immediately available to review your case.