Last updated April 01, 2020
We reserve the right to make changes to this Terms of Service at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Revised” date of this Terms of Service. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Terms of Service on the Site, and you waive the right to receive specific notice of each such change or modification. You are encouraged to periodically review these Terms of Service to stay informed of updates. You will be deemed to have been made aware of, will be subject to, and will be deemed to have accepted the changes in any revised Terms of Service by your continued use of the Program or website after the date such revised Terms of Service is posted.
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the website includes:
The following Terms of Service and Privacy Policies apply to the use of the shortcode for the Becker Law Office.
1. When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
2. Program Description: The Becker Law Office Short Code Program is designed to allow users to text or dial #333 from their mobile phone in order to quickly connect with a representative at the Becker Law Office.
3. Message frequency of the short code program will occur as follows: 1 response per message received. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
4. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
5. We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
6. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive 1 message immediately after sending your first message using the shortcode. By using the shortcode, all users accept and permit Becker Law Office to send additional text messages periodically in order to communicate. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com.
If you have questions or comments about the Terms of Service, please contact us at:
Becker Law Office
9300 Shelbyville Road Suite 215
Louisville, KY 40222
Phone: (502) 753-1600
Fill out this form to get in touch with us today and schedule a consultation. Your time is always valuable to us and we will respond as soon as we can.