The law firm and individual attorneys of Bubalo Law PLC have consistently been recognized by our peers for our legal knowledge, our trial skills and our professionalism.
- Legal Acumen: Bubalo Law PLC is a group of highly skilled trial attorneys who work with individuals and small businesses who have been injured through the negligence of others. The firm has made a name for itself in the local and national press by its work on high-profile products liability and personal injury cases involving dangerous drugs, catastrophic accidents, and others.
- Trial Experience: Trial experience is a cornerstone of the Kentucky firm. “Attorneys who have actually presented complex cases to a jury are not that common because many cases settle,” says managing partner Greg Bubalo. “Our unique experience in presenting civil jury trials from A to Z is the essence of our qualification as attorneys.”
- National Recognition: The firm’s attorneys (many of whom are AV®-rated and have been recognized by Best Lawyers for years) have appeared in countless state courts as well as federal district courts, with appearances nationwide in various Multi-District Litigations. Kenneth Sales, a veteran attorney with more than 35 years of experience, has argued in front of the United States Supreme Court.
Contact us through our online contact form to set up your free initial legal consultation.
Firm, Lawyer Honors, Awards & Admissions
Other awards, recognitions and admissions for the law firm and our individual attorneys include:
Bubalo Law PLC
- Bubalo Law PLC: Investing in Justice, cover story, Kentucky’s Best Lawyers, 2013 Edition.
- Firm attorneys admitted to practice in Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Massachusetts, Missouri and Pennsylvania.
- Certified in Civil Trial by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA).
- Certified in Pretrial Advocacy by the NBTA.
AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Named among The Best Lawyers in America, 2007-2019
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ).
- Elected member of the Kentucky Justice Association’s Board of Governors.
- Admitted to practice at:
- Supreme Court for the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Supreme Court for the State of Indiana
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. Courts of Appeal for the 6th and 7th Circuits.
- Magna Cum Laude graduate of Indiana University School of Law.
- Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Illinois College.